28.7.07

Dang the Man!

"The Man" is out to get me! I hate TELUS!!!!!!! Stupid big corporate company trying to charge you for EVERY STUPID THING! Soo.... the other day, my cellphone breaks... or so I thought! It had this weird error message and was unusable, so I took it into a telus dealer who told me that it was unfixable and that I'd have to buy a new phone! So my options were, $80, $100 and up! REDICULOUS! I don't even like telus, and it would cost me over $200 to get out of my stupid contract! So I decided not to buy one that day, and discuss it with my husband whose thoughts were "what else can you do?" so... last night we went and spent like $200 on a stupid phone because after taxes and a service pan (THAT THE SALES ASSOCIATE SLIPPED IN AND I REALLY DIDN'T WANT) it came out to a ton of money... oh yeah, did I mention all of their stupid fees? Their dumb phone broke, but I had to pay for them to transfer my cell phone # and it would cost even more to transfer my phone book (which since my phone was unusable, wasn't possible! I lost all those numbers!) I was sooo mad! Fee this and Fee that! There needs to be a cell phone provider in Canada that doesn't suck your wallet dry like this! GEEZE! This would NEVER fly in the U.S! So why do us Canadaians get taken advantage of and just put up with it?! GRRR!!!! And then the clencher! I get home, plug in my old cell phone (just for kicks) AND IT WORKS! The associate was an IDIOT! It wasn't unfixable! THEY JUST WANTED MY MONEY! Telus is a scam and as soon as I'm out of my contract I'm giving them the BOOT! PIECE OF JUNK!
Well, there's my rant, but other than that, we had a lovely evening! Nick & I went to a movie which was good, not great, but good, but it was nice to spend some time just the 2 (I guess and 1/3) of us! I love having at least some family nearby to help take Livi when we need a break! I am very grateful for all the wonderful blessings we have! (despite Telus)

No comments: