21.7.07

"I'm pregnant" ... "I KNOW!"

Ok... so did I mention that I'm expecting another baby? Well, we are, sometime in January I think. Well, let me tell you, pregnancy does some pretty crazy things to a girl! I'm am usually a very rational and understanding woman... except when I'm pregnant, then I'm anything but! I find myself crying over stupid things, often things that don't deserve ANYONE'S tears! And I quickly lose patience and am easily annoyed! So.. if I recognize all of this, I should be able to fix it right? WRONG! It's like you do all this and while you're saying stupid things you're thinking "Why am I being so dumb? I don't know.. and I don't care.. I'M RIGHT!" It's really hard to control, and I always thought it was dumb when people use the excuse "I'm pregnant" (said in a whiny tone) But often it's the only thing you can say... and when I do, my sweet loving husband simply replies "I know". Sometimes this response is in an empathetic tone, and sometimes it's in a "you don't have to tell me" tone. So... yes, I'm pregnant and I do apologize to all those around me whom I snap at, but seriously.. this many hormones raging around your body is not a fun thing, especially when you add extreme fatigue and occasional frustration from chasing around a very energetic toddler all day! Poor poor baby, let's hope he/she's very very patient!

No comments: