19.7.07

Fly fly fly away!

So, a little while ago, my sister introduced me to "Fly Lady". Fly lady is a program that helps you to organize your life so that you have more time to "fly" (finally love yourself). Now, it's a really easy program to follow and is free of charge, and comes complete with reminder e-mails if you choose to use them. BUT like anything else that's so easy to do, it's impossible! lol no, you just need dedication, which I have none of, however this morning I wokeup wanting to re-create a schedule to ensure that I have time to myself each day, and not 5 minutes of time, but a fairly good chunk. Of course I never got around to it, but I will tomorrow! It is something that is VERY important to me! I'm feeling a lot better lately... still trying to "find myself'" and figure out just what I'd like to do with that time I'm allotting for myself... I think I'm doing pretty good though. Yesterday I took a looong bath and even exfoliated and used a face mask! And the day before I scrapbooked 2 pages. This helps, but I need something during the day... and socialization! We only have one vehicle, so I am stranded during the day and don't know anyone in our neighbourhood yet,so I'm kinda lonely too. So I manage to fill my days with housework and organization... also, chasiing Olivia. I'm glad I have a little friend, because otherwise I don't know what I'd do! Well, I'm going to bed, but tomorrow, mark my word, I will fly!

No comments: