1.4.09

Decisons, Decisions, Decisions...

So.. here's my new blog design! I have a recent obsession with zebra & tiger print... so I've unleashed the wild onto my blog! I also decided to take more than 5 seconds and pretty up my blog as I've decided to add blog design to my services at Keshia Larsen Designs! (Website is still coming.. I know, I know.. If I had myself as a client I'd strangle me! I change my mind 50 times a day.. I am good at telling others what looks good, but it's so hard for me to pick especially because I feel it needs to look good, since web design is a service I offer...) Anywho.. here's my new blog design (and yes.. stop rubbing your eyes.. that is hot pink! I know... the not-so girly girl picked pink, but it looks so good with black and white and :P! I've also decided on Rugby... This was one TOUGH decision.. and that was part of the problem.. it was too hard of a decision.. if I really, and I mean REALLY want to play.. there should be no question. And I do want to play, but I think the time just isn't right. Also, when I really sat down to think about it, I realised that Saturday is the ONLY day I get with Nick because of work mon-fri and church taking up so much of Sunday. That pretty much made my decision... It would be awesome to play and have my kids see me, and Ingrid did promise lots of painted bellies... -hopefully some preggo ones lol (very hard to give up) but I think I want to just play with my family and have lots of fun adventures before the kids get too involved in friends and sports themselves... and then I'll coach Liv! ;) hehe. So that's it.. I've made my decision... not this year! I LOVE coaching and miss the bond I had with my girls when I coached, so I think that's what I'll do next year and then maybe play in years to come... and maybe not... I'm just thrilled I had the opportunity to be so actively involved in such a wonderful sport and culture! So.. that's it.. that's my decision... decision made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh i just love you! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE OLE BLOGGOLA! it's adorable! Glad you made a deciscion-i know it was a hard one.

Baker Family said...

I love, love, love your blog...I too have been very into the zebra with hot pink!!!