20.4.09

Out of the mouths of babes!

Tonight at bedtime:

Mommy: "Say your prayers"
Olivia: "Heabenly Fader... thank you for this day..." loooooooong pause
Mommy: "keep going"
Olivia: "What did you say?"
Mommy: "I said keep going"
Olivia: "why did you say that to me?"
Mommy: "because you need to keep going"
Olivia: "hehe your silly!"
Mommy: "Ok.. it's time to say your prayers"
Olivia: "Heabenly Fader... thank you for this day.... please keep mommy and daddy safe from the monsters" (then she opens her eyes and looks up at me) "that was my idea!"

And this one I was meaning to post a while ago:
Mommy: "Liv, get down from there... it's not safe, the bookshelf could fall on you!"
Liv: "Oh I'll just catch it!"

sooo funny the things that come out of her mouth! I really need to start keeping a journal just of the things she says... it would be absolutely hilarious! Oh that little girl! You never know what will come out next!



3 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

they do say the cutest things. especially at that age...i love it. makes for some funny days.

Ashley said...

That is so cute! And so funny! Don't you just love the things they say?

Anonymous said...

LIV I HEART YOU! you should add her singing abc's to me for half an hour in the van- that was awesome!- I can just picture her saying that- oh ill just catch it no worries- your funny mom!