24.4.09

Breakfast Talk

Oh man..... she's at it again lol this was this morning over breakfast!:

Mommy: "I love you, and I love Nixon, I love both my babies!" (to Liv) "Did you know that you were my very first baby?"
Liv: "Uh-huh"
Mommy: "And you used to be in my tummy!"
Liv: "Yes! When I was a baby I was in your tummy!"
Mommy: "And Nixon was in my tummy when he was a baby and you used to kiss him and rub my belly!"
Liv: "Yes! and Heavenly Father put you" (points to Nixon) "and me in your" (points to me) "tummy!"
Mommy: "Wow! You're smart!"
Olivia: "Uh-huh"
Mommy: (just to clarify & make sure I heard correctly) "how did you get in my tummy?"
Liv: "Heavenly Father put me in there alllll by hisself!"
Mommy: "Wow! You are really smart!"
Liv: "Thanks!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all by hisself!

Ashley said...

Hehe! That's so cute. She is a smartie.