22.4.09

Pure Naughtiness!

Look at that face! Who would think someone looking so sweet and so innocent could be otherwise? Well... about a month ago, Nick went away for work.... I really hate being away from him.. but I was doing just fine until I realized it was quiet... a little too quiet! Where was Nixon? I went upstairs and this is what I found: (actually this is 2 separate occasions...)



Yeah... so the little man got into the toilet and was using it as his personal swimming pool! At least he didn't flush it right? Oh man! And then... I walked in and Nixon wasn't in the bathroom... but he definitely had been! All 3 spare rolls of toilet paper and the holder where taking a little dip! I really do wonder what was going through his head? "hmmm.... this looks about the right size..." Climbs in "yupp! Perfect... now to relax!" or "hmm.... there's a bowl of water... there's some tp... eeeeexcellent!" haha. My good friend and I are convinced our boys (Nixon and her twins) will get into trouble together throughout their lives and we will be answering many calls from the principle... Unfortunately those days don't seem too far off.... Nursery....Sunbeams? oh man!

OK.. so.. the same day... I go into the pantry to get something for dinner and find this:
(sans paper towel).


So my pantry floor (and anything touching it) was covered in OIL! I seriously just wanted to close the door and not deal with it. So Out came the paper towels! I"m still not sure if one of the kids did it or if it just fell off of a shelf. Either way... what a pain! Luckily though, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yes.. almost an entire jug o' oil was on my floor, but after I sopped up a bunch of it with the paper towels I made sure to use very soapy water to clean it. (who knows if my pantry floor would have ever gotten that good of a clean without it happening!) Anywho... all of this occured within the first 12 hours of Nick being gone! I was about ready to scream! or cry... or both! The rest of my time alone wasn't too bad though, but needless to say I was thrilled when he got home! And THAT my friends was my encounter with pure naughtiness!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Crazy! You're gonna be one busy momma! Or rather, you already are...

Anonymous said...

haaaa I'm laughing so hard- i didnt know about the oil- its true his little face looks sooo innocent and sweet! It sucks me in! We should get a rubber room and put them all in- what is it with the fascination of toilet paper?????