29.7.08

A Flash From The Past... Deja view?!



THEN

So when I was in Winnipeg, I got to hang out with my friend, Aryn who was my best friend from kindergarten until sixth grade. It was awesome hanging out with her, but what was really neat and such a weird coincidence was that she has a daughter a month older than mine! So we had a little play date! Soooo cute! We had such a good time, we went to the park at the school that we went to together and it was so weird. I mean it was way fun, but the last time I was there with her, we were just kids, and now this time we have our own kids! Our little girls were just so much fun together! They were just like us, instant BFF! haha. It made me miss my friends from childhood and it even ALMOST made me want to move back to what I once called home. It was a great time and I'm excited for when we can do it again. It makes you reflect on life, and realize that the world keeps on going, time repeating itself over and over... just with different people and different hairstyles, but the gyst of it.... the expereinces had and the lessons learned are always the same. So do we really ever experience anything "new" or is it all just a blast from the past or someone else's Deja View?


NOW

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see a picture of you two from now as well. So cute! I am glad you had a good time!

Sweetarita said...

I loved you with the giant pigtails...you were so cute.(and still are!) Glad you had a great time in Winnipeg and that you and your mom had a fun time together. Isn't it amazing how getting older gets better(in that regard anyways...I could do with out the crows feet!) Anyways...loved finding your blog!(I'm so glad you got me back in touch with Kel!! Thanks)

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Cute post!

Melanie said...

I tagged you in a blog game thingy, Have fun

Ingrid said...

Ooooh! That is way too cute! I love the pic of you, and the little window one of the girls! Fun post. Hope your kids get better soon ...
And that you post again soon too!!! sheesh! haha (I just realized this is from your LAST trip to Winnipeg.)