31.3.08

Giggles Under the Door



Olivia's been in a big girl bed since January and every time she wakes up from her nap (or wakes up period) she goes to the door. If it's first thing in the morning she lays in front of the door and kicks it until we go and get her, but when she wakes up from a nap she is soo cute! She's usually in a great mood when she gets up from her nap and lies down in front of the door peeking under it and in the cutest voice says "Mommy... where are you?... Daddy.... where are you?" She's sooo cute! It always melts my heart so when I hear that she's awake I run upstairs and lie on the other side of the door and look under it at her. She's my lil' angel and she's just such a sweetheart. It's moments like that that I just crave! Oh how I love that lil' munchkin! & how I look forward to when she wakes up from her next nap (in about an hour) and we get to exchange a few more giggles under the door!

No comments: