15.3.08

Flying Solo

So my dear hubband has been away for over a week now and what was supposed to be a one week work trip has now turned into 2. Let me tell you... it's quite fun being home all alone with my crazy toddler entering the terrible twos and my newborn. (In case you are completely clueless that was dripping with sarcasm!) It really (surprisingly) hasn't been all that bad. I do have my extremely stressful moments like when I have to take the baby to get his shots and have to bring Olivia too and she takes off her clothes and runs around like a mad woman in the nurse's office. Or when I'm talking to my sis-in-law on the phone and Nixon starts screaming and then livi starts screaming and empties an entire bowl of rice & chicken on the ground. Or many other occasions just as remarkable. This does make me appreciate my husband more... and when I'm not overly stressed my kids as well. I've been keeping awfully busy though (which explains the lack of blogging), I've been doing some work with my lil' business (Keshia Larsen Designs) and working like crazy on my house just finishing all those little projects that are 90% finished and I never got around to. I've also started a mommy's group and I actually now have kind of a social life! Look at me go! Anywho.. That's what's new with us maybe I'll post more exciting blogs when I have a little more energy and the toddler hasn't kept me up all night! But for now, I'm exhausted, over worked and under paid and flying solo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... Kesh, I love you! I know how that whole flying solo thing goes too. Last time Todd left, I had my two year old and 7 month old and it was nuts. Brighton lit 2 different things, at two different times, on fire!!! He dumped out 24 eggs inside of my fridge and floor, and this was all by day 3 of Todd being gone... out of 10!! I feel for you. Hopefully Nick comes home soon and you can get a bit of reief! Next time you are down here we are really going to have to see you (or next time we head to Calgary!) I want to see that new babe of yours! Hang in their girl... you can do it...