22.1.08

Me too! Me too!


So, these blogs are out of date and out of order but I am trying to catch up! (And torture you while you wait for blogging & pictures of Nixon!) So here are the pictures that I promised of our little niece Fin! She's doing great and is an adorable little munchkin. When she was born and we went over to the house to welcome her home Olivia was hilarious! I wasn't sure whether to laugh or start worrying because she was just sooo intense! All of the other kids were excited too but Olivia was borderline hysterical! She started pushing everyone out of her way yelling "baby! baby! baby!" she had to be next to Fin and pretty much HAD to be holding her too! Man oh man, "I'm in for it" is all i could think, but the next time we saw them, Livi had calmed down remarkably and was pretty much normal! She loves babies but I couldn't help thinking if little Nixon was a good idea this soon... but it doesn't look like we have a choice now do we?!

No comments: