22.1.08

Family, Food & Fun!

So Christmas was a good time this year! We were gone a little too long for our liking (a toddler away from home is a little hard for over a week!) but we still had a good old time! It was fun just hanging out with everyone! We had a lot of food and a lot of fun! Did I mention a lot of food? We really do like to spoil each-other though. I feel so blessed to have such an affluent family and one that is just so giving, not just to each-other but to others and to charities and those in need! They are just such a great example to me! I love them very dearly! I mean, when I say affluent, we do all feel that we've been greatly blessed but we are definitely not rich by any means, but we feel like it. They are so willing to share what little they have just to make someone else happy or to see their face light up and bring them a smile! I never forget the true meaning of Christmas when I'm around my in-laws. After, and often before all the wrapping paper has settled it is so humbling. We express our gratitude and feelings of the Savior, and share stories of thanks and gratitude and are so uplifted and reminded of how we can always do something. Christmas really is a time of family, food and fun, but most of all, a time of Faith!

No comments: