30.8.07

Wide Open Spaces!!!

So it's funny how seperation and space from someone causes you to love them even more! I mean, I absolutely love my sister-in-law, she's my best friend, but lately I haven't been able to see her all that much, but when I do, all I want to do is do things for her! It's funny because I don't really think about it, it's like an impulse! I've really enjoyed our time together lately... I wonder if it's because before we were practically inseperable and like siblings.. it was a little much. Don't get me wrong, I love her and always have, but I think a little time apart is great for any and every relationship! I am truly grateful to have such wonderful people in my life, particularly Steph. I've never had a sister before, and always wanted one, and now I have 3, and a new best friend! I'm really grateful, especially after wide open spaces!

1 comment:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

What can I say...your a blogging natural! So many blogs, are just...Boring..."I did this, then that, went here..." Etc. Yours is so fun to read, and I can relate to every post. I'm glad were in this together. I mean everything, motherhood, wifehood, the gospel, all of it. It's really fun, having your bestfriend along for the ride! Love you.