27.10.09

Oh Man... that boy!

And What Do You Suppose I Found In Here Yesterday?!

Yes... Yes this IS another entry about that dreaded 4 letter word... POOP!
So Yesterday, Nick stayed home from work 'cause he had been sick all weekend and wasn't feeling good then either... Well, when we woke up, I felt sick, so he let me sleep in and watched the kids for a bit. I vaguely remember him asking Nixon if he pooped in his room and then cleaning it up. Fine... that was done right?.. WRONG! Everytime I went into his room I couldn't get why it smelled... I stripped his bed, put ALL the sheets in the wash, searched for diapers, but the smell still lingered. As I was putting him down for the night I noticed the smell was really strong by the head of his bed (which is a crib mattress for now by the way). And looked around and all I saw was.... the vent! "Oh no" I thought... "He couldn't have!"... well He Could have... and he did! He had somehow either hovered over it and pooped or moved the fecal matter into the vent... and then replaced the top! I am so lucky I found it within the day and didn't have the heat blaring and... well you get the picture! Seriously? Where does he get it? Nick & I didn't know whether to laugh or be mad... it is kinda funny...

5 comments:

Susie said...

oh man you are a good lady to be laughing that off. Disgusting.

Bree Johnson said...

NIXON HOLY CRAP KID! :)

{Sarah} said...

YUCK!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

That's my boy, he gets that from me!

julied said...

aw..! poor you..i can't even imagine..you shouldn't post these stories or you might change my mind about having kids...jks! too bad he is way too cute to get mad at! and it made a story for those that did not have to smell it or clean it up!