23.8.09

Here we go again!

Ok, so I'm not even gonna mention how long it's been since I last posted (I'm sure you are all aware of my summer slacking) or how crappy of a blogger I am. I'm just gonna go ahead and start again and as I do the song from "OK GO" seems to come to mind... so "here we go, here we go, here we go again"!!!! (funny story about that song to come in a future post).

I don't even know where to start.. so how about at the top of my picture list! So here are some pictures I took months ago of the kids playing in our bookshelves. They're so funny, they both just love small spaces and hiding anywhere they can find. So often I'll go upstairs and hear giggling coming out of either the linen closet or liv's closet. sooo funny! I do love how much they're starting to play together though. They're definitely falling into the brother/sister role and one minute they're the best of friends and the next they're ready to rip each other's hair out... literally! But they've been so much fun and even though there are many trying times, I've had so much fun watching them grow into little people with their own likes and dislikes and interests and crazy reasoning for all sorts of things. Those kids brighten my days and just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I may complain and stress a lot, but I love being a mom, and I just adore my sweet little babies!




No comments: