23.8.09

The amazing talents of Miss Stephanie



So my sister-in-law is an amazing aspiring seamstress! A couple of months ago she came by with this dress for Liv that she just whipped up! She is amazing! She doesn't use patterns or anything and just dreams up designs and likes to try new things out. I thought this dress was so sweet, not just because it is absolutely adorable, which it is, but because it was just out of the blue, she just thought of Liv and wanted to make her a special dress! Liv loves her new dress and I think what she loves most about it is saying that her Aunt Stephanie made it for her! I love my sister-in law and am so happy to spend my life with her, she is one of my dearest friends, and although life has been getting in the way of us spending much time together lately, she's wonderful and I love every minute I get with her!
This dress is just the beginning of the amazing talents of miss Stephanie! (more to come... more to come!)


2 comments:

Baker Family said...

What a cute girl Livi is! I am missing her. Elle needs to spend more time with your kids. I LOVE random people who think of you out of the blue.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Oh, I'm so glad she loves it! I love you guys!