22.3.09

hmm... can't think of a good title.. might be 'cause of my headache

OK, so it's been awhile! And for those of you who have been checking back, that last post was started in January, but I never posted it, so that's where it came from! Anywho... there's still soo much that needs to be updated, but let's face it, I'm never going to get around to giving a detailed recall of my last however many months, so here's the memorable things that have happened:
We had an awesome summer, lots of fun, got closer to some friends, played with the kids, lots of trips to Waterton and Raymond. I don't think anything spectacular happened last fall, but for Christmas we got a puppy! Her name is Roxy & she's a Chihuahah shitzu cross. She was only like 2 pounds when we got her and sooo cute! She's now up to just about 4 1/2 lbs and won't get too much bigger. We got her the beginning of December and she was born in late September. It took a bit of training, and very stressful days, but she's litterbox trained, and soooo good with the kids! She also obeys a few commands like sit, shake, lie down, and beg. She'll also come when we whistle (unless she knows you're mad at her). After the novelty wore off, I started to regret getting her, but now that we've trained her, she's a wonderful dog, and I love her! Speaking of training... guess what?! OLIVIA IS POTTY TRAINED! It only took me how long hey? She's officially potty trained and has been for about a month or so now. (I was scared to blog about it, thinking it might somehow jynx it!)She's been really good, and no accidents, not even when we go shopping! She's not night trained yet, but I'm not ready to venture into that quite yet! One less poopy diaper to change! Sooo great! So, I think all in all that's about all the new and exciting things with us... oh... Friday, I GOT A NEW COMPUTER! We've been talking about getting one for some time now 'cause I've been doing a bunch more graphic and website design for people, and my old computer was having trouble keeping up with all the Huge files & programs I was running, so, I got the brand new Macbook Pro with 4gb of ram, and a graphics card that's 5x faster than the last one I had, and this week I'm getting the new Adobe CS4! I'm sooo excited! I know... I'm such a techno geek, but I love it! Well, that's it for the updates, now I can blog about the more fun things again! Like all of my rantings and ravings and whatever else pops into my mind. Scary place that is.. my mind!

Olivia just ADORES Roxy, she carries her around everywhere and plays with her, and just loves her to pieces! And Roxy's such a good sport about it too! They really are the perfect match.


-(after her first bath) She was sooo NOT impressed!)




My new computer!!!!!

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

Roxy is so cute! You're brave to have a dog + kids...Elle would love to have a dog around. You'll have to fill me in on how to potty train. It is not going so well around here!

Carla McDaniel said...

Yeah....a macbook Pro. I love mine..they are the best.

Anonymous said...

yay your back! I heart you!-loved the fake extrovert :)