27.1.09

I'm a designer

So.. I figgured since I am a designer that maybe finally my Blog should reflect that, so here it is, my new blog designed by me. I only changed a few things because I liked the overall look of my previous blog, so.... tada! haha. Anywho... speaking of me being a designer, I have been soo busy lately and I LOVE IT! I was recently doing a website for an investment company, but am no longer working on that, I am however currently working for a Mompreneur doing her website and business/logo design. It's been a lot of fun! I'm also working for my new client, Heritage Pointe Medical Aesthetics and their Medical Clinic! It's been a lot of fun too. I went in to get my eyebrows done and came out with a job! I've been doing ads, posters, I created a new logo for them and am also in the works of redesigning their website. I've also been doing some wedding announcements/thank-you cards, baby announcements, christmas cards, blog headers, plaques for the Town of Coaldale and all sorts of fun stuff! The only bad thing is my computer is acting up, but I'm so busy, I can't take it in 'cause I don't want to lose working time with it! Oh well... when I hit a slower time I'll get it checked out. I think it's just the power cord anyway. I've also been working on my own website (I change it frequently) for Keshia Larsen Designs as well as a few other companies I've headed up and some philanthropical work too. I love how busy I've been, yet I've still been able to be with the kids (they have been watching a lot more Dora lately... but I haven't heard any complaints from Livi...). It's nice that I'm back in the swing of things! And I'm so glad that I'm developing my talents, helping with our fiances and that my main talent is that I'm a designer!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! You are busy! That's really exciting. I'm glad your back onto your blogging because I am one of those people who have missed your "random rantings and ravings"!