10.5.08

Mommy Wow!... I'm a big kid now!












So Livi is almost potty trained! As of this week it's like a switch turned on in her head and she recognizes more when she needs to go and stops and tells me and we go to the potty! We've been very casually potty training for a few months... it was more like getting her comfortable with the potty and knowing that that's what we're supposed to use. I've been too lazy to actually full on potty train, although I've made many commitments to start (it just never actually happens! lol.)
Sad though, this means that my baby girl is no longer a baby, she's growing up... and fast too! Just like she told me yesterday..."Mommy, I a big gurl!" *sigh... well at least I still have one little mess maker that needs me to change his cute lil' bottom! -Not that I love changing poopy butts, I mean, I don't really mind all that much, but Liv's becoming so independent! Lately, I've been hearing a lot of "mommy, I did iiiit!" (referring to puzzles, getting up somewhere, the potty... everything!) It's nice to know that I'm needed...I know, I know.. .she's not even 2 yet but still...my lil' baby's a "Big Gurl"now... Wow!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay Livvy! She's so smart! It must be nice to have one less bum to change :)