15.5.08

Mommy's Angel






That's what I call her, "Mommy's Angel"; and now, when I ask her if she's my angel she says, "Yes, I mommy's agel!" it's cute. She really is.. and I feel so bad 'cause I get soo frustrated with her all the time. It seems like all I do is yell at her and she's really sooo sweet. I mean, don't get me wrong, she does break things and blatantly disobeys, she hits, or steps on her brother, she hits, on the rare occasion she bites, (yes, I am aware that I put she hits twice), she hits, she throws stuff.. yup... it's all there, all the qualities of an angel -each & every one! (did I mention she hits?) But all in all she really truly is my little angel.... even if she prefers everyone in the house over me! (She really does!) Lol... so now, when I go to get her from her room, whether it be from a nap or in the morning, the first thing she says without a second glance at me is "where's daddy?" and as I answer every time "he's at work" she just as bluntly asks "where's Nixon"! Yes, to be the novelty.. how nice! Daddy's not around as much as mommy, so naturally, he's the favourite... but I'm the one cooking and cleaning and playing ALLLLL DAY LONG! Oh well, just call me the invisible mom! (you like that play on words? yeah... I'm clever!) I know, I know.. every little girl just adores her father. but now it's not just where's daddy & Nixon... she goes through the family.... "where's stephnee, where's bridgey, where's snow white, kyanne's snow white, wheres.. " and the list goes on. Yesterday, I threatened to send her to her room (which works marvelously might I add) and she started crying and said "I want Bailey-Lincoln" (who are 2 of her friends) an then today she told me "I need Kelly-Weston" (who are 2 of my friends). (oh, and I hyphenate the 2 names because that's the way she says it, so fast that it almost sounds like one name). So it's true, she wants anyone.... ANY-ONE but mom! Oh well.. at least she SAYS she's mommy's angel... and I do have my little man who loves me MORE than his daddy and that's a real confidence booster.... maybe he'll be next in line for the title of "mommy's angel".

2 comments:

houseofhud said...

Can I just say that Cody is a little hitter too? He's so shy in public but a terror at home.

Anonymous said...

(whoops, I was signed in as Jess) Cute new design. Did you do it all your self? I'm guessing, yes. Your so talented! I love that little angel, too. ;)