14.5.09

Things that make me Happy!

So I'm still not done all the updates and pictures I have to post... so these are some things that make me happy!


Tulips! Well... any flowers in general! I do especially love tulips because they mean springtime and easter! They just seem like such cheerful flowers! So happy and promising... they're like a promise to the world that winter is over for now... and springtime is here! I had to buy these tulips and brighten up my kitchen!



My new Zebra Purse! We went shopping to Deerfoot Outlet mall and I found this beautiful purse! It's no secret that I have this weird infatuation (now more like an obsession) with Zebras... I don't know what it is.. they are just so beautiful (not their sound though... that's fairly annoying). Well you've probably seen me sporting this purse around proudly! (which is funny because I really am not much of a purse person...)


2 comments:

Baker Family said...

That's funny that you just posted this...I JUST bought tulips for my house and JUST bought zebra pattern shoes...haha. Funny eh?!!! They really do make me happy! Our little date was fun. We need to do something like that again.

Anonymous said...

oh man intervention on zebra is coming son i tell you! and I HEART TULIPS! did you plant bulbs? in your little front ones?