7.5.09

The Love of My Life


So I wanted to pay a little tribute to Nick, I have been blogging (inconsistently) for a while now, but I really haven't blogged a whole ton about my husband. Recently, I became even more aware of how special our relationship is, and how lucky we are to have each other. But mostly, how lucky I am to have him! Nick is a wonderful man, he's so selfless and kind, and is always trying to do whatever he can to keep his (unstable) wife happy. He holds his friends in such a high regard, as close as family. He reminds me of what it was like back in the day when your word meant everything and deals were made on an oath and a handshake! He really is just this amazing man that I know the lord put into my path! We all have our ups and downs, but he seems to always be able to see the bigger picture, and isn't afraid to apologize or make things right. I love this man with all of my heart! He's such a wonderful father, our kids just adore him, but I don't blame them.. I do too! He is just soo kind to me and everyone he meets. I don't think I've ever seen him be mean to anyone... Even this week.. I've been gone EVERY night this week, and during the day I've been gone or working. I did manage to get a bunch of laundry washed & dried, but the mountain of those clean clothes on top of the couch just kept multiplying and the floors were a disaster, and when I came home from a long evening out, he had folded the laundry and cleaned the kitchen! I know that to some of you that may not seem like a big deal, but I'm grateful that he does those small things for me, and that he doesn't complain either! (Not even when I leave at 6:30 and come home after midnight... he just asked me if I had fun!) I am so grateful that I get to spend eternity with him! This fall we'll be celebrating our 5th year anniversary, and I can't wait to see what the coming years have to bring! I love this man so much.. and he truly is the love of my life!

2 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

i enjoyed reading about your wonderful hubby and your relationship.

motherofangels said...

you guys are so cute!!!