13.12.07

The Green-Eyed Monster shows it's face!

So I am officially an Auntie for the 8th time! Little Finley Nina Larsen was born on Tuesday morning weighing in at 6lbs 2 oz. (And she's still bigger than Livi was!). She is stinkin' cute and I am sooo jealous of Steph! I know I know.. only 6 more weeks but come on! I want this baby OUTTA HERE! Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant and I do really well as a preggo but I'm done! I guess I should just enjoy it since it will be a little while before the next one, but she's soo cute, I just wanna see Nixon. Anywho, enough of my jealousy. Steph did really well, they were worried she'd have a section and I felt bad for her (apparently all she could think of was how bad she felt for me lol!) But at the last minute BOOM! there was a baby! I am soo happy that everything went well and that they're both healthy. Well, we are on our way over there to see them again and I will take and post pics when I can. Also.. we'll work on keeping that green-eyed monster hidden! haha. (Next time, I get to have the baby first! she's done it twice!)

1 comment:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Love the post! Did you know I can just google you?