9.10.10

Just a Widdle Guy

No matter what you ask Nixon he is (Are you a baby? Are you a Monkey? etc.) his answer is always the same:

"No, I just a widdle guy!"

Sad to say, but my "widdle guy" is looking not so little these days. I'm grateful he's only 2 (and a half) and I get to spend a long time with him at home still, but still... he's 2 1/2! He's getting so big and doing so many things and although I know I can't make him stay "widdle" forever... I"m making sure I enjoy all the tantrums, no reason hugs and kisses and just all the "widdleness" I can because it sure feels like only yesterday he was like this:




And now he's like this:


Man I love that little man. He'll forever be my baby and will forever be "the boy" and "my little man" and no matter how big and grown up he gets, he will always be "my widdle guy!"

(Yes that picture is from our recent pictures taken by Blue Lily and yes I will post about em... when I get around to it!)




1 comment:

Julie said...

what a little cutie! okay when I saw this on my blog, the picture that came up was an ultra sound so I was like...WHAT! kiesha is pregnant! haha. then I clicked on it and read more. haha.