2.9.10

Whaaaat? 2 Posts in 2 days?!!

That's right! Another day, another post! And this one is on a very important topic... TELEVISION!
LOL I know I'm random but that's why you love me! (You DO Love me right?) Well I thought I'd post my fave shows since they all start up again soon! Honestly... if you're looking for some good quality entertainment... look no further!



SUCH a good show! I love it... nerds, a hot girl... what more do you need?.... Bazinga!



Tracy Jordan... need I say more?



Dwight... gotta love him!



thoroughly entertaining and will have you scrutinizing everyone's facial expressions around you!



Oh Michael Weston... how I love thee!


LEGEN... wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerent 'cause this next part... is DAIRY!


Yes... that is Angel but don't let that fool you! This is a quality show! Oh Temperance!



Why Yes, that is Al Bundy... and this show is sa-weet!



2 words... Amy Poehler!



Love My Chuckles!



Newer show and it got extra funny towards the end of last season



Not quite as good as Lie to me but still a good show
aaand......




sigh... I'll admit it...



I've fallen victim



to......







yes... it's true. I am a closet Glee-er.


PS. This post has got me thinking I watch entirely too much television...


4 comments:

Melanie said...

haha you crack me up. Funny thing is those are all shows that we watch, but Glee didn't make it to my list, a was just not impressed with the only show I saw and have had no desire to go back.

Bree Johnson said...

YAY MODERN FAMILY ROCKS MY SOCKS- we should have modern family night ;)

mdstone said...

Keshia I guess we can be friends after all....I love CHUCK. yay

Kira said...

We can soooo relate to this!!! I ADORE Cam, can't get enough of glee, and ......... "bazinga" NEVER gets old!