9.8.10

seee... I'm blogging again!

Just thought I'd prove that I'm serious about my return to the world of the bloggers!

So it's been a fun week... two of my nieces came to visit last Wednesday and will be here until this Thursday. I've really enjoyed having them around. They're my oldest brother's kids and they're teenagers. I was slightly worried at first just 'cause I've never had teenaged girls stay with me... just Tess but she's more like a little sister/best friend. But it's been super fun, we went boating, and to West Ed and we've done some shopping and played more than a few rounds of Uno haha. I love that I'm getting close to them again as I haven't seem them in over 6 years, and this is Nick's first time meeting them.
We also had Liv's Bday! It was fun! We had a Mad Hatter's Tea Party! Good times! We played golfish croquet with flamingos and hat hat hatter and of course... had cake! It was fun and I will get pictures up soon! Well, I'm tired and need to get some other work done but thought I'd post a quick update!

Until I blog again (which will be soon)

No comments: