7.2.10

LDS Apostles

So for those of you who are not LDS, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is led by a Prophet (kinda like the pope) and then he has 2 Apostles and that makes up the 1st Presidency. Then there are 12 others that make up the Quorum of the 12 Apostles and then there are other groups but for now that's all I need to clarify lol.

So I really want my kids to learn more about the religion we live and although just about every LDS kid can tell you who their Prophet is, they usually can't tell you much about the rest of the leaders of their church, and I really want to teach my kids more. So today, I found this awesome video on You Tube that a group of LDS singers made and I'm gonna play it for Liv so she can learn their names and a little about the 1st Presidency and 12 Apostles of our church. I think we're gonna do a Family Home Evening Lesson about it too. Here it is:





No comments: