6.11.09

5 years and still going strong



So our anniversary was a month ago, but I still wanted to post. We've been married for 5 years and it's been wonderful! Don't get me wrong, we totally had our problems and fights, but our love for each other has never been so strong. Nick is so patient with me and I love that about him. He's like that with the kids too. A trait I'm working very hard on... And even though sometimes it takes him a little longer than others, he gets me! I feel so grateful to have him in my life and to be with such a wonderful person every day. He's always willing to work on our marriage and to keep it strong and I just love that about him. Anyways, I'm grateful for how far we've come over the past 5 years and can't wait for an eternity more!


Look at how cute he is! I just love that boy!

4 comments:

Dorienne said...

Congrats! It's amazing to look back and wonder how we got to where we are today. Time goes by quickly when we are having fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture, candid just says so much! The others are mighty cute too!

Anonymous said...

ps.. that was steph too lazy to sign in

Carla McDaniel said...

I loved reading this post. It's amazing as Dorienne said to look back and wonder how we got to where we are today. It's always great reflecting on the loves in our lives and how they help us grow each and everyday!!